Welcome back guys. So today's look is for my ladies who like a bit more drama in their makeup.
Once again thank you Matt Kosterman (www.mattkosterman.com) for taking these beautiful photos of Alexandria Odekirk. Here we go!
1. Please follow the directions from part one on foundation and concealer.
2. I started the eyes with Urban Decay Primer. I placed the dark gray eyeshadow from the Viseart Matte Basics Palette on the outer corners of Alexandria's eyes with a flat eyeshadow brush. I blended the eyeshadow inwards towards here nose about 3/4 way (both upper and lower eyelid). Next, I layered black eyeshadow from the same palette in outer corners of the eye slightly below the line where the gray eyeshadow blending ends (then repeated the blending process). I placed gold eyeshadow from Inglot on inside corners and extending it slightly on the upper and lower lid. I lined the eyes with Loreal Gel Liner in black (both upper and lower) and created a wing on top. I finished off the eyes with strip eyelashes and a coat of mascara.
3. The cheeks were done with a warm medium toned bronzer.
4. For the lips I mixed MAC Amorous with a touch of bronze.
5. I finished the look off with some Benye translucent powder.