Hi Ladies and Gents!
Valentine's day is absolutely my favorite holiday, so as a way to show my love, I wanted to share some Valentine's Day makeup looks. Weather you are a makeup minimalist, or glamorous maven, I hope you will find some of these helpful. I will be posting one look every day leading up to Valentines Day. Enjoy!
Thank you Matt Kosterman ( www.mattkosterman.com) for taking these beautiful pictures, and Alexandria Odekirk for being my muse for the day. So here we go!
Makeup Look 1-natural/minimal makeup
Lately I have been absolutely obsessed peach. Peach is lovely for brightening up the skin making it appear more radiant and youthful. It is also a wonderful complement to all the eye colors (especially green). As you see here:
So you are probably wondering where to start right about now. Here is what I did:
1. Alexandria has gorgeous freckles, so I used MAC Face and Body in C1 for her foundation applying it with a beauty blender.
2. I used the Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette in N1 to conceal her under-eyes, and redness on top of her nose.
3. I started the eye with rimming it with Urban Decay Naked 3 in Trick, and then applied MAC All That Glitters all over the upper lid and tightly on the lower lid. I finished the eye off with blending in Viseart reddish brown eyeshadow (from the Neutral Matte Palette) into the crease and a coat of Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
4. Cheeks are done with Kevyn Aucoin powder blush in Dolline.
5. The lips were lined with Urban Decay Lips Liner in Nude and Lipstick was Viseart Lip Palette in nudes #6 and #11 (Starting at the top let, and ending at the bottom right. for reference see http://www.iambrigitte.com/2015/01/viseart-lip-palette-in-muse-nude-01.html)
I hope that helps!